Wednesday, April 15, 2009

**Ding ding ding**

**ding ding ding**

Hear that?

That's the sound of me clinging my knife against my wine glass.

That's right, I have an announcement:

I'm no longer single.

Yes, you read that correctly. After nearly a year of being single and hitting the dating circuit, I am officially off the market. Let's all say it together: "Finally."

I ended up meeting someone on match and we just clicked. The kind of click that, once it happens, you say "oh, this is what it is supposed to be like."

The bad news? No more singleton blog. I want to thank all of you for reading this blog, commenting, and offering advice.

If anything changes, I'll revive this blog, but I'm optimistic that it won't happen.

The End
(or just the beginning)

7 comments:

Hopeful for Hope said...

Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your blog the past year and am sad to no longer have the morning entertainment, but simultaneously very happy that you have found someone.
Cheers,
Hopeful for Hope

Ed said...

My most heartfelt congratulations to you!! From what you've told me, I really think it's going to work out. Since he's the only Seahawks fan in the northern hemisphere you know he's battle-hardened and totally prepared to deal with any and all craziness that can come from dating you ;-)

Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaimi said...

I no longer have to read this?

*looks up to the ceiling*

Thank you, Lord.

PadresGirl said...

Hooray for you! I'll miss all the crazy stories, but yeah, it's about time. I'm happy for you!

Haley said...

Yipee! But I will admit I will be sad as I no longer have the great entertainment. Congrats and look forward to hearing more about him.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.