Monday, March 2, 2009

There's more where that came from...

I didn't end up meeting up with hot Navy guy from last weekend...but that's okay. Why? Because on Friday night, my friends and I managed to meet up with an even hotter group of guys. These boys weren't just in the Navy, they were Navy SEALs. I would try to describe how hot they were, but I know my words wouldn't do them justice. I don't know what kind of physical training these guys do, but whatever it is, it's working for them. OMG.

Oh, and did I mention they were all in their early 20s? That's right, cougar on the prowl. Heehee.

All I can say is I have a new found appreciation for my city and the Navy base that is an hour away. Keep 'em coming boys, keep 'em coming. How did I not realize this geographical benefit before?

As far as further details of the night? I'm pleading the 5th.

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

Sounds like fun! I'm definitely considering a visit!