Monday, February 23, 2009

Irony

Sunday was Blogger J's bday, so a large extravaganza was planned for Saturday night. Feeling the need to warm up the weekend, a smaller group of us went out on Friday night. I'm scanning the crowd at the bar for prospects when my gaze lands upon a hot, tall piece of man. J and I devise a plan and spring it into action. And it worked. Turns out he was with a big group of guys because they were (get ready for the irony) at a local military base for school, and they actually lived in San Diego. San Diego, as in the place I lived before I moved where I live now. As in the place I lived with my military boyfriend. Sidenote: I would like to take this opportunity to give props to the Navy for allowing their men to have semi-normal haircuts.

Anyway, we hung out with the group all night (literally, until 5am), and then met up again with them the following night. Until 6am. There is a chance we might meet up with them next weekend, or I should say that I might hang out with him next weekend...let's hope for that...because all I have to say is mmmmm.

Well, mmmmm, and I'm thinking I'm due for a visit to San Diego.

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

OK, I MUST be invited to meet all these hot navy guys if you come to SD. You know I'm a sucker for that uniform. And yes, they actually get to have hair. It's a beautiful thing.