Monday, February 9, 2009

Tidbits

Happy Monday, oh faithful reader(s)! Welcome to my random post o' updates...

*Badge and I aren't dating any longer. I had felt a weird vibe from him last week and called him out on it. He said he didn't feel a spark between us. Either he's really good at faking chemistry or there's another reason. My money is on the whole "not sleeping with him" thing. But in the end it really doesn't matter I suppose. So thanks, Badge, for entertaining me for a good month or so, you will be missed!

*Girl Games 2009 took place this weekend. What is this, you may ask? It's a friendly competition amongst friends. Basically different activities are worth different point values, and whoever (or is it whomever?) ends up with the most points wins. For example, a guy introducing you to his friends is one point, while a guy buying you a drink is three points. Proposal of marriage? 100 points. I ended up getting a bonus challenge of starting a (sort of) bar fight, which earned me 25 points, and clenched my win. Everyone had a lot of fun, but I'm pretty sure I am getting to old to stay out until 5am.

*New boy forecast- I'm talking to a few new boys on match. One is my age and two are in their late 30's. I'm not sure how I feel about dating someone that old, but we'll see.

*Blogging break- You read correctly, I am toying with the idea of a blogging break. I have to get surgery on my lung on Wednesday, which requires an overnight stay in the hospital and some sort of recovery period. During this time I probably won't be dating...but aside from that, I just want to date some boys without feeling the need to share all the details! I know, this blog is voluntary, so I suppose this is a self-imposed hiatus from self-imposed quasi-pressure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your surgery! I'm sad to hear about your blog break, but good luck with dating and feel free to update me via email whenever you feel like it :).

PadresGirl said...

Oh man, whose blog will I stalk if you take a break? In any event, hope the surgery goes well! And congratulations on winning GG09. Starting a bar fight to clinch the win? You might be my new hero!

Anonymous said...

I think you need to go into some more detail about this bar fight. What happened?