Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dear John.

Okay, I did it. I wrote Rick a Dear John Hey Rick letter. It was very nice, polite, and above all, honest. I told him that I enjoyed hanging out with him and thought he was a great guy, but really didn't feel that he was very interested in me, and I wished him good luck. And no, I did not get a response, not that I would really expect one.

This devite (new word!) allowed me to invite Badge to my party. He has plans in the evening (basketball game), but will stop by a little later. Oh, and if you read this blog and are coming to my party, please remind me to tell you his actual name, so you don't slip and call him Badge. That would be bad. But funny.

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

But... I kinda like Badge better than his real name...

;-(

Ed said...

Jaimi, I'm relying on you to "slip" and call him Badge.

Jaimi said...

Ed,

You can count on me!

;-)