Monday, September 29, 2008

Big announcement...

I've decided to take a dating break. While getting ready for my last few dates, I realized I wasn't excited about them. At all. It was like I was getting ready for a job interview or a trip to the grocery store. Wait, that's not true...I really like grocery shopping....mainly because I use coupons and save a ridiculous amount of money doing so. Like last weekend, I saved 51%. Wait, where was I...

Oh, the dating break. As long as I'm not having fun/getting excited about going on these dates, I'm never going to enjoy them, no matter how great the guy is. So to be fair to both myself and the guy I'm meeting, I think it's better if I just don't go out for a while. How long will this last? I don't know. I didn't renew my Match subscription this month, but that's not to say that someone seemingly amazing won't email me tomorrow and pique my interest. But as of this very second, I'm hanging up my dating shoes for a while.

Don't worry, dear readers, I'll still blog little musings from my single life. I would hate to disappoint all four or my loyal readers :)

2 comments:

PadresGirl said...

I totally know how you feel, since I've been there before too. Maybe something else will come along!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I'll entertain myself at work, but I suppose I understand.