Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive...

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. Sorry, folks!

Tuesday I had a lunch date with Pablo. Eh. Not good, not bad, just sort of neutral. He also looked very old for being 34, I'm more inclined to think he's 44. Nice guy, just nothing there. That's enough about him.

Tomorrow night I have a date with Ragboy. Why such a name? It just so happens that he has two ragdoll cats, just like I do. I know, a single guy with two cats. I already gave him some crap about it, haha. We are meeting up for some mini-golf. He claims he's very good, but I've also got mad skills. Am I supposed to let him win so he feels on manly and macho? Oh, just kidding, I would never do that. Although I think from experience I shouldn't do anything involving competition on the first few dates (see: Driving range date with Tex). I'm meeting up with a girl from my karate class to practice sparring right before my date, so hopeully that will get all of the "fight" out of me. Doubt it though :)

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

So??? Let's hear about Ragboy! Did you kick his butt at mini golf?