Friday, September 12, 2008

If I have to date every last man in this town....

...I will! Or already have, maybe.

Ragboy...hmmm...Let's just say I am pretty certain that he's not on match to find the woman he wants to marry and have 95 babies with...I think his interests are more, um, immediate. I got a text from him Tuesday night. He and some of his friends were at a restaurant. He invited me to join them (what's with the group dates?). As I was thinking about it, he texted me: "im drunk. u cld take advantage of me." I texted him back and told him I thought I could take advantage of him even if he wasn't drunk. Never heard back, and I'm assuming I won't. I'm a little bummed because he was really hot and it's fun to look at him. On the flip side, I don't care too much, because like I said, I think we have distinctly different goals as far as dating goes. If by chance he asks me out again, I'll go, but I'm not going to pursue it.

Side note: Am I the only one who spells out all words and uses correct puncuation when texting?

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

Nope, I also spell out all my texts. I've been made fun of for it. :-( Kids are mean. And by kids, I mean my friends.