Monday, September 29, 2008

BIGGER announcement

You know when you need to make a decision, but don't know what to do? So you wait for some sort of sign, whether it be from God, Allah, or the higher power of your choice? And just when you're stuck in the middle, something happens that practically makes your decision for you? Like this weekend, there was a dress I wanted, but wasn't sure...I finally decided to buy it, and when I took it up to the cashier, ended getting an additional 30% off. I knew that I was meant to buy that dress. You know what I mean, right?

So, many of you are aware of my unique living situation. Well, I just got an email from the owner of my condo (I rent). I know the unit has been for sale for a while, and I was even thinking of buying it. Then I sort of unconsidered it, just because I don't know how long I will be in the area (could be one year, could be ten, I just don't know). Anyway, back to the email...it goes something like this:

"We have accepted an offer on the condo. They would like to move in within 30 days. I know your lease isn't up until March. We are willing to give you 60 days, and a free month's rent."

Needless to say, it looks like I am moving. And I must say, I am totally excited about it.

3 comments:

PadresGirl said...

Woo hoo!

Jaimi said...

Nifty! Can I help you look? I love researching this stuff.

Anonymous said...

@jaimi - Yes! Must take cats and have a washer/dryer!