Monday, November 24, 2008

Date with Rick

I got a text from Rick on Saturday. He had four date ideas, all good, and wanted me to pick. Bowling was an option and the obvious choice. He then called ahead to find a bowling alley that didn't have league play going on. That's right folks, we've got a planner. It was so refreshing to have someone take charge and figure out the details for once! Bowling was fun. We played five games (which seems like a lot, but goes really fast with only two people). He won 3,I won 2. No, I didn't let him win.

Bowling alley observations:

*There was a lovely lesbian couple in the lane next to us. I'm pretty sure the boy one was hitting on me. S/he talked to me a lot.

*There was a man who had a front mullet...as in a beard that was braided at his chin, and was easily a foot long.

*Next time I bowl I am going to wear pajama pants, a flannel shirt, and a raiders jersey over the flannel shirt. I feel I didn't fit in with my crazy outfit of jeans and a polo shirt.

Anyway, everything went really well. At the end of the evening he asked if I wanted to get together some time that week. I don't know if I've ever been asked out for a future date while still on the date. I liked it, at least from him. Luckily I did want to go out again. So Tuesday it is...and of course, I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling any chemistry?

PadresGirl said...

Yeah, let's hear more! And can I say, I've got a little crush on him now, just because of the planning. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.