Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Recent happenings

I know, I'm a bad blogger...it's been a while since I've posted anything. In my defense, it's hard to update a dating blog without any actual dates...

*I had a date. Well, a coffee date, which is really more of a meeting than a date. He was pretty cute, in that dumb jock sort of way (not that he was dumb, but he was a jock). We only met up for about 45 minutes or so. At the end of the "date" he asked me for my number. I texted him later in the day to thank him again for the coffee. Never heard back.

*Did I mention that I have a cute personal trainer? Don't think I did...I call him Trainer McToothy. He has what are called "summer teeth" (at least according to L); you know, some are here, some are there. Instead of two teeth of equal size in the front he has one really big one and one really small one. So it sort of looks like he just has one tooth, front and center, instead of two. Anyway, I enjoy watching him as he demonstrates the exercise I'm going to do. And after all, isn't that what trainers are for?

*I almost burst out into hysterics at karate last night. We were doing our warm-ups, and due to the odd number of people in the class I had no partner. So cute karate instructor was my partner. He instructed me to lay down, which I gladly did. Then he stood, with his legs spread apart, directly over my head. A question came to my mind: why must karate uniforms be so darn loose?

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

Dumb jock scared me anyways.

McToothy just needs an appointment with your dentist.

Really? Hmmm... Anything noteworthy? ;-)

PadresGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PadresGirl said...

I think we need to hear more about cute Karate instructor.

Also, I can understand your feelings for McToothy. I totally had the hots for my old personal trainer, but I was with my ex at the time. I always thought he should have thanked Trainer for what he sculpted me into!