Friday, November 14, 2008

Sexydateman speaks...

Sexydateman and I have had a back-and-forth dialogue regarding what a "sexy date" is...which quickly got very sidelined to french fries and canadians:

Sexydateman:
"A sexy date, also known as an "American Date" is where I pick you up in my automobile and take you to an American restaurant for a sexy dinner to be followed by drinks and cavorting. Cavorting is also referred to as Kareoke when I am drunk. lol Ok, I've told you my story whats Your idea of a sexy date?"

Me:
"
So it's sort of like a normal date..."

Sexydateman:
"Oohh. The one upper on me. Well sure theres always softly speaking french soft things. Yes I am aware I'm rambling. And I don't speak french. I like french fries... but no hablo el frencho. If you feel you'd like to speak softly to me whether in a language I understand or in one that I do not... there may be room for negotiation."

Me:
"
Are there people who don't love french fries?"

Sexydateman:
"Those ones go on Canadian dates. Not as cool but at least it comes with healthcare"

Me:
"
Hmm, what happens on Canadian dates? Let me guess...they say "aye" a lot...and remain neutral.."

Sexydateman:
"Yes its a lot of jokes that dont make sence and listening to celine dion. What a sweet sweet life those canadians live. Alright. enuf canadian bacon and katana french fries. Would you like to grab a drink? Let me know my calendar is busy with staying warm and watching the hallmark channel..."

Me:
"Um, what about my sexy date?"

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

I hate to say it, but I like this guy. He made me chuckle with "no hablo el frencho".

Sorry.

PadresGirl said...

Me too. He is obviously fluent in el spanisho. I say you should go out with him just because he seems like an entertaining guy.

Anonymous said...

I like it when he said he will pick you up in his automobile and take you to an American restaurant for a sexy dinner. LOL, I feel like I'm reading a script for a deleted scene in You Don't Mess with the Zohan.