Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sexy dating?

You will all be happy to hear that I've reactivated my match.com profile...although this time I'm going to take it easy and not just go out with every guy who asks. I got an email tonight from someone who lives out of the area, but will be in my town for a couple of months for business. Here is his email:

Hi,

In browsing through the profiles for your city I came across yours. You're very attractive. I'm in town for the next couple of months on business and am staying at the posh Courtyard Marriott. Perhaps you've heard of it ;) Anyways, I think you're very hot, I enjoyed your profile, I'm in town. Haha, I'm not very good at online messages for sexy dating. If you're interested let me know. My email is xxxxx@hotmail.com.
Ciao

S

Will someone please explain to me what "sexy dating" is? Is it where we both wear lingerie all night and speak in soft voices? Perhaps with French accents? Or is this some new term for "date ending with sex"?
I'm guessing it's the latter.

But here's the best part- I emailed him and asked. All I said was "What's 'sexy dating'?" Can't wait for the response...

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

I must see a picture. Because, thanks to you, all I can picture is Borat.

PadresGirl said...

Same here! The minute I read the message, I wondered, "why is Borat emailing Hope???"