Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And I'm back in the game...

Yesterday, I received and email from Slot, asking how my weekend went. I waited until today to reply. He wrote back and, in a way that is oh-so-him, asked me out...it went something like this:

"I don't know what you have in the pipeline over the next couple weeks, but maybe we can meet up? I have no expectations, but sometimes it's nice to just meet a new face."

Does this guy think he's the coolest person ever? According to a coworker, he'll probably show up with flowers and insist they mean nothing...haha...

Unfortunately, I am having a bid of a medical problem and may be getting parts of me removed over the next few days, so I might have to wait to schedule something.

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

Yeah, he'll be the corny type that brings red roses (long stemmed, maybe). Keep in mind, no matter what type, he's an engineer. I'm just sayin', I had a lot of engineers when I was on eHarmony. They don't meet a lot of ladies. :-)