Monday, June 2, 2008

Aww, you sexy cougar...

I got the best compliment yesterday...at my friend's engagement party, I was told that I was "very sexy." Yep, that's me. Unfortunately, the person who told me this was my friend's 80-something year old grandma. Oh, and she has a heavy German accent (even though she's lived here for like 50 years...I swear it keeps getting stronger though...), so you have to imagine her saying it with a thick accent. It almost ranked up there when her husband was talking to me and said I was a cougar. I was fairly shocked that he knew what the term "cougar" meant, plus sort of confused, since I thought you had to be over 40 to be eligible for cougar status. After spinning my brain for a few seconds, I realized he was referring to our high school mascot, ie. the E-town Cougars. Ahhh, it's suddenly so clear...

4 comments:

Marina said...

A puma is the cougar equivalent for a girl in her 30s. As my boyfriend is a whole 8 months younger, he keeps on calling me one.

Anonymous said...

But I'm only in my twenties, so what does that make me?

PadresGirl said...

It makes you just plain sexy! :-)

Anonymous said...

I say Panther as in the gf is a panther.