Thursday, June 12, 2008

Doomed to Singlehood

I fully expected to be all better and back to going on actual dates by now, but my lungs had other plans. As it turns out, I am actually getting worse rather than better, so it will be another couple weeks before I have blogs that are interesting. Sorry!

Just to update you on a few things:
I am still emailing back and forth with Slot on a daily basis, he seems like a pretty cool guy who would be fun to hang out with.

I have started "talking" to a new guy from match. He is a Navy officer at a base about an hour from here (yes, I apparently attract the military guys, which is okay with me). I'll call him Flight, because he's a flight instructor. We have only emailed back and forth a few times, but it seems like it could be promising. As always, I'll keep you posted.

Well, it's about time for me to take some drugs and go to sleep...ahhh, my new routine...