Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maverick Update

It's been a long time since I've update the Maverick situation, mainly since I've had no updates. Last I had heard from him he was training in Alaska, and that was a few weeks ago. I know that he has a very odd schedule and can't always make it to a computer, but I was actually getting worried that he just wasn't interested. Well, yesterday I finally got an email from him. Yay! He has returned to Japan, where he will be for a few more weeks (in true military fashion, he has no idea when he actually leaves), then he's headed for Vegas. I'm really looking forward to perhaps having a phone conversation with him, or (::GASP::) meeting in person. Out of all of the guys I've met on match/eharmony, he's the one that's the most interesting and seems like a good fit...of course I haven't met him in person, so that could be why....

No comments: