Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun Quotes

I came across a website with dating quotes, so I thought I'd share:

There are three possible parts to a date, of which at least two must be offered: entertainment, food, and affection. It is customary to begin a series of dates with a great deal of entertainment, a moderate amount of food, and the merest suggestion of affection. As the amount of affection increases, the entertainment can be reduced proportionately. When the affection IS the entertainment, we no longer call it dating. Under no circumstances can the food be omitted.
-Unknown

I've been dating since I was fifteen. I'm exhausted. Where is he?
-Charlotte York, Sex and the City

"If you want to say it with flowers, a single rose says, 'I'm cheap!'"
-Delta Burke

"Jagshemash! In U.S. of A., if you want to marry a girl, you cannot just go to her father and swap her for 15 gallons of pesticide. Here you have to do something called dating."
-Sacha Baron Cohen

"To attract men, I wear a perfume called 'New Car Interior'."
-Rita Rudner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Under no circumstances can the food be omitted."

Unknown person is a genius.

Personally, for perfume, I like Eau de Bacon.

PadresGirl said...

I just saw the episode of Sex & the City with the Charlotte quote the other night. I feel the same way! And yes, food is always a must. I get cranky if not fed regularly!