Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Very First...

...Dear John letter! Today is a sad day. As you may know, I'm going to Vegas this weekend with a friend. We are going because we always have an awesome time there, or wherever else we go...somehow our night always ends up going a completely different direction than we would have predicted. Aside from that, I was planning on meeting up with Maverick while in town. I didn't really see anything serious coming from meeting him, but I did think it would be fun to meet up; after all, we've been "talking" for three months now. Yesterday I get an email from him (okay, cue the sad music)...he said that over the weekend he decided to get back together with his ex, and that he didn't think it would be fair to either of us if he were to meet up with me. I have no idea if what he said was true, I mean maybe he just wasn't into me. But either way, I can't say I'm a big fan of the Dear John letter! My method of just not responding to an email is just so much easier. So, I guess I can scratch Maverick off my list of boys.

Moving on (wow, that was fast), I think Johnny is coming up here again on Thursday which means we will hang out. Yay!

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Sadm yes, but at least he is honest. He could have never told you AND still hung out with you. Which is super sleazy.

PadresGirl said...

Yeah, what she said. Plus, obviously he's still very into the ex, if he's willing to get back with her. This means that he had lots of excess baggage. In addition to that, either the ex is dumb (if he did the breaking up), or he is desperate (if she did the breaking up). You don't want a desperate/needy guy, nor do you need one that likes being with dumb women.