Wednesday, August 27, 2008

He's just not that into me...

Remember last Friday when I was worried about my date with Johnny the previous night? I said that I didn't think he was into me since he didn't make a move, but then received lots of assurance from YOU PEOPLE about how it would all be okay. Yesterday, with the encouragement of a guy friend, I sent another text...nothing big, just asking how Johnny's week was going. And did I get a response? NOPE. None. Nada. So I guess I have to cross Johnny off the list. I will say it's not fun being on the other side, but I guess it had to happen eventually, statistically speaking. Boo.

Okay, I'm over that.

I have a date set up on Tuesday with a new guy. I'll call him Pablo. He's some sort of art manager- he manages the artists who design slot machines. And yes, he works for the same company as Slot. Hopefully he's less of a tool.

Assuming he asks, I will also be going out with 5'5" guy...I'll call him Sprout (you know, Jolly Green Giant's little friend). He does seem cool and I do think that most people deserve a shot...and it's not like it's his fault he's of short stature. Unless he got that way from doing steroids at the age of 7 or something...

No comments: