Monday, August 18, 2008

My wonderful week

My wonderful, dateless week has come to an end. It was really nice to just go home after work and not worry about getting ready for a date. However, after watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 last night, I was suddenly reminded how much I hate being single. Even though the sickly-sweet things that the guys in this movie do are completely unrealistic (I mean NO guy has ever lit up his entire apartment with candles and then fed me his gourmet home-cooked meal on the top of his roof overlooking the city), it still give me hope. Johnny is coming back up here this week, so I think we will go out on Thursday. We have talked on the phone a few times and texted back and forth, so I am looking forward to it.

I've recently started at a new karate school. The instructor is really cute. Not hot, but he has that little boy charm. Maybe because he's probably 18?

No comments: