Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NOT an SRV

Don't read too much into this statement, but Rick is not an SRV. No, it's not something I discovered first hand; it's something I deduced by the fact that he's an awesome kisser. That's right folks, we've made it to first base. And it was fantastic, definitely worth the really long wait...Not the way I would imagine an SRV to kiss...at all. I mean, it could just be that he is an SRV, and all of his "focus" has gone into mastering the kiss, but I'm going to assume not. Actually, at this point I don't even care if he is or isn't, because I've got enough to keep me *ahem* occupied for a while.

I would normally fill in the date details here, but really, do you even care? Okay, okay, short version: he won at Trivial Pursiut (damn world travelers who read the news every day...I mean who knows what country borders Denmark?), we watched Top Gun, started off sitting next to each other on the couch, ended up in a less vertical position. Got home at 1:30am.

4 comments:

Jaimi said...

I think I will still refer to him as such. Just because I am evil like that.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Were you watching Top Gun to pay tribute to the people who died in San Diego when the fighter jet from Miramar crashed into their house on Monday?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, not so much...but I did bring it up.

PadresGirl said...

Hooray for 1st base! And the Miramar plane crash story? So depressing. I haven't been able to watch the news, because it was breaking my heart to watch that poor man at the press conference.