Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Gold Star for eHarmony!

I just read an amazing statistic- every day, and average of 90 people (45 couples) from eHarmony get married....that's 33,000 people a year! I know there are millions of people on the site, but ignoring ratios and such, that is a pretty amazing number. To all of those single people reading this, check out this link to eHarmony where several success stories are mentioned...I promise, it's motivating!

On another note, I feel it's time for a poll. Check out the poll in the top left of this page and give me your honest answer. Thanks!

4 comments:

PadresGirl said...

I'll leave a comment re: my vote. I said at least a year. At one year with IceMan, I loved him, but in no way was I ready to marry him. In fact, I was terrified during our whole anniversary dinner. Couldn't even enjoy it. I think you really need to know a person before you get into a serious commitment with them!

Marina said...

I had some luck with Match...perhaps when/if I am single again I shall give eHarmony a shot. What about Chemistry?

btw. how excited are you about my new blog?

See you Friday ;)

Ed said...

I think Chemistry is owned by Match...or at least it's owned by one of the other personals companies.

Anonymous said...

It is owned my match...have you seen the latest commercials? It recommends that all of the people who get rejected by eharmony go there, haha.