Monday, May 12, 2008

A New Beginning

Hi, I'm hope...at least that's what I'm calling myself on this blog. I have recently found myself single after a nearly three-year relationship. As I start exploring the world of dating, I thought it would be fun to chronicle my experiences.

A few weeks ago I signed up for eharmony.com...it is the place to go if you are looking for an actual relationship, not just a hook-up. Even though I just got out of a relationship, I am looking forward to being in another one. I'm not going to rush into anything with the wrong person, but I do know that being single is not my thing. Dating is like going on a job interview, and who likes those? After a couple of weeks on eharmony I had been matched with only one person in my area (for those of you not familiar with it, you take a personality profile test and the system matches you...no searching on your own). So, I decided to sign up with match.com as well.

I am going to try to keep this blog as anonymous as possible, without sparing any of the good details. So, wish me luck, and happy reading!

No comments: