Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who needs a man...

...when you have a Wii! I am the proud new owner of a Nintendo Wii. I have wanted once since they came out, but the release of Wii Fit was the catalyst for me to actually buy one. The console was pretty easy to find, but it took five stores before I finally found a Fit in stock. I have my date with TA tonight, but really I just want so stay home and play my Wii! I know, that is really sad...almost as sad as the fact that I think I pulled some random muscle while playing Wii tennis last night...

Anyway, nothing really to report today. I texted Atlanta yesterday to thank him for dinner and he responded fairly quickly, asked how my day was, etc. I am running low on dates so I'm trying to make some new connections on Match, we'll see how that goes.

Dilbert is still doing the dating thing, so here is today's comic:

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

I totally agree! And don't feel bad, I had a really sore shoulder the Monday after I got my Wii, from bowling all weekend long.