Friday, May 16, 2008

The "No Update" Update

Not much going on here...I have my date with Bean tonight, and then I am leaving directly from there to head out of town for the weekend. If I were going to be here I would have a few dates, so sorry boys. Atlanta texted me last night to see if I wanted to hang out (go shoot pool), but I already had plans. And by plans, I mean it was the 1 hour Office season finale, so I couldn't miss that...I do have my priorities, after all.

Several of you have left comments about what I should do about Gandhi. I've decided to give him a chance...I mean maybe he's just not good at the online thing and comes across weird. And maybe he just seems too nice because he's from the South and actually has manners and stuff (shocking). I figure at the very least I will have wasted an hour or so of my time. Plus, I don't want to really focus in on one person quite yet, I want to really see what's out there.

Speaking of, I have been emailing back and forth with Maverick. We are trying to figure out a time to actually chat online, which is hard because of his schedule and the fact that he's on the opposite side of the world. Ironically, a good friend of mine (who lives nowhere near me) is doing eharmony, and he got matched (and is going on a date with) a girl who lives in the same place where Maverick will be moving...I told him we'll need to set up a double date.

I probably won't update this until Monday, so please, try to cope until then!

No comments: