Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I like you, you're great, leave me alone.

I had my date with Pharm last night. He is very easy to talk to and we have a good time together. We went to dinner and this very yummy place, then got Coldstone (yes, again) after. This was our third date in four days, and he just asked me if I am free on Thursday. Now, don't get me wrong, it's great having someone chase me for a change, it's very flattering...but, at the same time, I am actually happy that I have plans through Sunday, because I feel like it's just too much. Maybe I'm just not used to being pursued like that, who knows...The other problem is that I have absolutely no desire to do anything with him (okay, get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking first base here). And it's not because I'm not attracted to him, I am, but it just seems so awkward....maybe that's just part of the dating thing when you've been out of the game a while. Hmm...for anyone reading this who has had to return to the dating world after a long relationship, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts and experiences.

I was able to turn him down for Thursday because I have my date with Slot! It's about time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, about 5 seconds after I posted this blog I got another text from Pharm asking if I was free tonight since I am not free on Thursday...yes, I'm serious.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I think you should go for some kissing. It will be good for you.

PadresGirl said...

This is his deal: he feels a connection with you, so he wants to spend lots of time with you to see where it takes you as a couple. But it sounds like either you are his only option, or he's scarily monogamous. And if you're not interested in kissing him, then there may not be chemistry there (on your side). Of course, you're reading a comment from a girl that got offended that she only got a hug on a 2nd date (and no kiss until date 5)!