Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lefty2

I had my lunch date with Lefty2 today. He is a pretty nice guy, and we seem to have the most important things in common, such as our hatred of mushrooms, zucchini, and asparagus. This is vital. Lunch went well and we ended up talking for about an hour and a half. We really do have a lot of things in common, except for that darn political thing. He seems like he'd be cool to hang out with, so assuming he asks I would see him again.

Thurday I'm going out with Pharm, and Friday with Tex. Next week (so far) I am meeting Golf on Tuesday and Lefty at some point. I hate having so many dates in a week, but if I don't schedule them like that I would be booked for like a month. I know, there are worse problems to have.

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

Hopefully all these guys have distinctly different names. Back when my calendar was fuller, I came dangerously close to mixing up a couple guys' names. That could have been awkward!