Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life's Simple Pleasures

First, I want to apologize to my male readers for the content of this post. Now...I would like to take a moment to give thanks to those simple things that bring a smile my face. You know, diet coke, red vines, nacho cheesier doritos, costco, and boys with tanned, toned bodies.

I have been taking a river kayaking class. The first two lessons are in a pool and the final lesson is in the river. One of the instructors is super hot. He has really short bleached hair, is nice and tan, and very toned (what's with this weird punk phase I'm going through?). He sort of has a swimmer's body, not super buffed or anything, just right. Whenever he paddles over to me and we start talking it takes everything in me to not sound like an idiot. Girls, you all know what I'm talking about.

Today we were doing some weird side-bend thingies to practice snapping our hips. I did a few, got bored, and then decided it was much more fun to just watch him paddle around. Imagine, this tanned body of perfection paddling away and every little muscle flexing in perfect rhythm. It's like poetry. Unfortunately, our final class is on the river and we will all have life jackets on :(

Oh, and before we get in the pool we set everything up on the lawn. He was bending over/squatting to help people adjust their seats, and he had a bit of the plumber's crack thing going on...but for some reason it's kinda hot when it belongs to a cute guy instead of an old, hairy fat guy. Strange.

Wow, I'm a perve.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum

Anonymous said...

You are so disguistingly straight- you freak! I love it! You are funny!

Anonymous said...

Mean are delicious.....
I live by the motto "I am not dead, just married." It's always going to be ok to look and fantisize......mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I meant MEN are delicious...man...typing is sometimes too hard....oooooo HARD......hee hee

Anonymous said...

Funny, I know exactly who left those anonymous comments....you guys are hilarious.

PadresGirl said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with appreciating a beautiful male specimen.