Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love it when they respond

Retard from my last post actually responded to my email. This is what he said:

"ooooooh. Maybe I should have been more specific...Have you any lady friends who are attractive and athletic like yourself, whom would enjoy an evening with several well-behaved and attractive young men? I guess you could bring one guy as long as he wouldn't kick our asses and stuff."

Does he really think I didn't understand what he was getting at the first time around? I should show up with a couple girls and find some giant bouncer-type guy to bring along. That would be fun. Sometimes it's fun to see people squirm. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

or you could show up with a bunch of lesbians- pretty ones- that always pisses them off- whats the famous line I get told all the time- "ooo what a waste of a good woman"- I hate that- as if my existance in this world is only substantiated by satisfying men! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome suggestion.

PadresGirl said...

Seriously. I love that suggestion. I was at a party with a lesbian friend once. She was even wearing what she called her "lesbian necklace" as an advertisement. This guy spent the whole time talking to her and staring at her admittedly awesome boobs. (Maybe I'm jealous!) We had to explain to him what the necklace meant, and after that, he was a sad panda.