Friday, July 11, 2008

Um, too much of a coincidence...

You know how I have that little tracker thing on my page that shows who visit the site? It keeps me pretty entertained, since every now and then someone from, say, India or England reads my blog. It also says what page the went to and/or where they came from. Well, today I noticed that someone from Japan went to the "Maverick Update" blog. Those loyal readers I have will remember that Maverick is in Japan. I am currently racking my brain to think of any way he could have found out about my blog. I know there is a way it can be done, but I also know that these blogs exist, and it would be really hard to find the trail without knowing everything. Hmmm....

Oh, speaking of Maverick, my friend and I are going to Vegas in last August, and hopefully I will be able to meet him. Yay!

Completely unrelated, I am meeting up with Pharm tonight. I was totally sincere when I said I would like to hang out with him as a friend. I mean who knows, maybe something might develop, maybe not, but at least now we are on the same page.

1 comment:

PadresGirl said...

It could be a coincidence, but definitely makes you wonder...