Monday, July 14, 2008

Who would have thought...

Tonight was supposed to be my golf lesson/date with Golf. However, at around 3pm, we got a sudden downpour and hail storm. Yes, hail when it's been in the 90s. I really didn't know that was possible. The rain cleared up, but then there was lightening. I didn't think that standing by a lake, holding a metal rod was a good idea given the whether. So, our date has once again been rescheduled for next Tuesday.

Last Friday I was supposed to have a non-date with Pharm. I ended up working a little later than I expected and there was no way I could have been presentable by the time we were meeting, so I canceled. We are now getting together on Thursday.

Tomorrow I have a lunch date with another new guy, Lefty2. He is not to be confused with the original Lefty, who I had planned on meeting this week but couldn't because of work. Lefty2 seems very cool, except for the obvious flaw in political choice. We are meeting for lunch at a place pretty close where I work (and he only works a couple miles away).

Friday I am going out with Tex, and I am trying to figure out a time to go out again with Flight. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: