Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pharm

I haven't talked to/heard from Pharm since Saturday, when he sent me a text. It basically said that he hoped I had a good holiday and for me to let him know when I'm back in town. I haven't replied. Even though I know there's no chemistry, I told myself that if he contacts me and asks me out again I will go...partially to give it one last shot and partially because I would feel bad, since he sent me all that stuff (however psycho). Like I said, the ball is in my court, since he asked me to call him.

I know I don't want to call to just chat or whatever because I don't want to lead him on....really the only reason for me to contact him would be to tell him I'm not interested...but, do I owe him an explanation? Should I send him an email or something saying that I'm just not in the same place as he is (or something like that)? Now, for my regular blog readers, you know that I have no problem just not talking to a guy and letting the situation work itself out...but I don't want this poor guy to be like "everything was fine, I sent her flowers and wine, and never heard from her again...I'm never buying flowers for a girl again." Think of it as taking one for the team...

What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rome was not built in a day...that means that eventhough there is no "chemistry", you have said that you like him enough to hang out. Developing friendships, in my opinion, is just as meaningful as a love-relationship. It is like doing job interviews, you sometimes have to go on the interview to develop your interviewing skills and see what it is that you dont want in your next job. Did you get my meaning in all of the rhetoric??

Anonymous said...

im not sure on what I should comment on- the previous comment or the blog!!!!

PadresGirl said...

In my opinion, you should probably find some way of letting him know that you're not interested in him romantically. If he's still interested in hanging out as friends after that (and you are as well), then keep your options open. But you are both on Match to find a love match, and shouldn't lead each other on. Give him the chance to move on and find twue wuv. :-)